    Can someone help me or give me some examples ?

    Thank you very much,

    Cédric Rossé
    Cédric Rossé, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Salut Cédric,

    Don't try to use process() with any program like Notepad that has a
    graphical interface. There's nowhere for the visible Window to show up and it
    just makes for trouble.

    Stick to programs that run strictly from the command line.

    Ken

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VuIENveCBbTWljcm9zb2Z0IE1WUF0=?=, Sep 28, 2004

  3. You were right !

    A simple program without UI like unzip.exe works very well, and if I want to
    run a program with an UI, I must specifie that the service "Administration
    IIS" is aloud to interact with the desktop.

    Thank you Ken !

    Cédric

    message de news: ...

    Cédric Rossé, Sep 29, 2004