executing c++ program under unix, unable to run the application

yazwas

Hi everyone
I have a problem. I compiled hello wold progarm under unix (solaris 9
workstation) and it compiled fine using c++ compiler but when I try to
execute it it gives me this error messgae:

ld.so.1: ./a.out: fatal: libstdc++.so.2.10.0: open failed: No such file
or directory
Killed

I know that the libstdc++ is not in the default folder that its
supposed to be, but how can i solve this problem
anyone has any idea, please help
thankx very much

Victor Bazarov

I have a problem. I compiled hello wold progarm under unix (solaris 9
workstation) and it compiled fine using c++ compiler but when I try to
execute it it gives me this error messgae:

ld.so.1: ./a.out: fatal: libstdc++.so.2.10.0: open failed: No such file
or directory
Killed

I know that the libstdc++ is not in the default folder that its
supposed to be, but how can i solve this problem

You need to post "_how_do_I_use_my_workstation_" questions to the
newsgroup dedicated to your OS.

<off-topic reason="platform-specific">
RTFM about 'ld' and dynamic libraries and how to tell the loader where
your dynamic libraries are.
</off-topic>