Executing Javascript function from the address bar

neil

If I open up URL http://classic.fantasyleague.com/Stat/PlayerList.aspx
I get a page containing a set of filtered data (for Goalkeepers). By
clicking on each of the buttons "Fullbacks", "Centrebacks" etc, a
Javascript function (__doPostBack) is called that returns the relevant
data and updates the page.

However, when I navigate to the site URL, I always get the same default
data. What I want to be able to do is to navigate to the site using
the URL and return one of the other datasets. I'm not just referring
to the typing javascript:__doPostBack('lnkCB','') whilst in the
page...I want to be able to navigate to the site and filter the data in
one go. Is this possible? If so, what is the syntax?

Thanks in advance.