Executing Store procedure from an aspx page

FRED

I have created an ASPX page for IT service request where I'm asking people to
identify themself and to describe their problem. Basically there's two fields
and a "Submit" button wich I want to execute a store procedure in SQL2000 by
passing the two parameters from the input field they have filled. One is a
drop down list the other is a text box. How do I script the "submit" button
so on a click it execute the store procedure with the parameter. The store
procedure is populating my service call database.

Thanks

FRED