Executing VBS file from ASP

Cheung, Jeffrey Jing-Yen

I've tried instantiating the Windows Script Host shell object in ASP,
and I'm trying to run this command: "cscript.exe myvbs.vbs parameter1
parameter2"; however, the server runs cscript.exe very briefly, and the
task ends. Note, it runs fine from a command prompt. Do I need to give
the anonymous user any special permissions in order to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Cheung