execution directory

Shyamsunder S

I am using visual studio c++ 2008.

I want to add some files to the execution directory. how shall I do it?

Victor Bazarov

I am using visual studio c++ 2008.

I want to add some files to the execution directory. how shall I do it?

How about using Windows Explorer and using copy-and-paste? That should
work just nicely.

What was your C++ language question?

Shyamsunder S

How about using Windows Explorer and using copy-and-paste?  That should
work just nicely.

What was your C++ language question?

I don't understand. where to copy and past the files in explorer? and
how will pasting there will have an affect on the visual studio c++
project?

First where is the execution directory? Is it Additional dependencies
in Linker->Input??

Jorgen Grahn

I don't understand. where to copy and past the files in explorer? and
how will pasting there will have an affect on the visual studio c++
project?

I think Victor was making a joke, and also saying your question was
offtopic (compiler-specific and not related to the C++ language).
First where is the execution directory? Is it Additional dependencies
in Linker->Input??

I don't think we know what an "execution directory" is.

/Jorgen

K4 Monk

I am using visual studio c++ 2008.

I want to add some files to the execution directory. how shall I do it?

I think Indians should stop pursuing programming and software
development as a career.

Öö Tiib

I think Indians should stop pursuing programming and software
development as a career.

They are willing to learn. You are willing to whine. Who will win that
competition?

Öö Tiib

They are "forced" to learn. There's a difference.

My impression is that your people are often being too nice. They do
not refuse even when they see that they can not possibly achieve what
was required. They hope that perhaps they get lucky and figure it out.
That is the main problem behind failures that i have observed.