Execution of Page_Load More than Once

Vinod I

Hi Team,

I am facing some problem in one of my ASP.Net Page. Its getting executed
twice when calls that page. I confirmed that I am not calling the page more
than 1.

Please let me know wat can be the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Vinod I

Hi Vikaramaditya,

Thant I know & I am already checking that. But this is an unnatural
situation where the Page_load itself is getting executed 2 times..

Thanks anyway

Kelly Leahy

Vinod I said:
Hi Vikaramaditya,

Thant I know & I am already checking that. But this is an unnatural
situation where the Page_load itself is getting executed 2 times..

Thanks anyway

Have you looked in the VS generated code? Is it loading two event handlers
for Page_Load? Do you have AutoEventWireup = True in your ASPX page tag?

Kelly