    this? Literal control with a HTML tag?

    FYI: I don't need to commingle the two types. My preferece is the static
    controls render last. TIA

    ENathan, Jan 10, 2005

  2. ENathan

    Saravana Guest

    Have a placeholder control in design time, then add your dynamic control
    inside that placeholder.

    --
    -Saravana
    www.ExtremeExperts.com

    "ENathan" <> wrote in message
    > I have a web page that has controls which I'm adding at design time. I'm
    > also dynamically adding controls at run time. My problem is the design

    time

    Saravana, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Use FlowLayout (for your pageLayout property) or use a FlowLayoutPanel (in
    the HTML section of your toolbox) to make sure your controls flow past each
    other instead of bunching up on top of each other.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 10, 2005