    In cpan found modules to transform RTF to HTML and then HTML to PDF,
    but is lossless HTML is not so rich format as RTF.

    Please help.

    lala4life, Jan 23, 2008

  2. lala4life

    Ted Zlatanov Guest

    On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:27:42 -0800 (PST) lala4life <> wrote:

    l> Exists a module to transform RTF to PDF, directly.

    l> In cpan found modules to transform RTF to HTML and then HTML to PDF,
    l> but is lossless HTML is not so rich format as RTF.

    No, you have to go through HTML AFAIK. You could print to a PDF from
    Word, and you may even be able to automate that with Win32::OLE (I have
    no idea if that's possible, I've only automated Excel). Direct printing
    without conversion will probably give you the best results.

    Ted

    Ted Zlatanov, Jan 24, 2008