exitcontext of waithandle.waitany.

archana

Hi all,

can anyone tell me exact meaning of exitcontext of waithandle.waitany.
What exactly synchronization domain means?

i am having one windows application in which i creating some thread
and waiting for anyone to complete.

so what value should i set for exitcontext and why?

please help me asap.

thanks in advance.

bruce barker

this has impact if your calling class supports ContextBoundObject. the
flag indicates whether the context your class is bound to is released
while waiting for the mutex.

for example, if the context is an apartment model, your class may need
to leave it so that the other thread may access the apartment.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)