Exiting a browser, locating files

Anne

hie there, i have a couple of questions that i need help
on. the first is regarding the closing of a browser.i have
an exit button which on click i would like it to totally
close the browser, and not only closing the form
itself.how can i write the coding for it? Me.Close()
doesn't work in this case as it only closes the current
application.

my second question is relating to locating files from my
hard drive (eg C:\) and display it to the users. i dunno
if my explanation gonna make sense, but i'll try to
explain it. u knoe how when u click an 'open' button in
any application(eg ms word) and then a menu opens up and
you can choose whichever files you want, and then click
the open button to view the files? i want my application
to have that type of menu, where my users will be able to
see exactly that menu when they click on an OPEN FILE link
button. i want users to be able to view all the files in
the folder and select the files they want to view. hope
that explains what i wanted. anybody can help me out on
this? where can i get more information on this?

thanx alot!