Exiting JVM

Slawek

Hello,

I'm having a problem with System.exit(0); call on a UNIX/Solaris 8.0
using Java JRE 1.4.1. For some reason, this call to System.exit(0)
causes, periodically, the user to be delogged and thrown back to the
log-in screen. I best guess it's the interaction between JVM closure
and the XServer. Any ideas? I run the same code on Windows NT 4.0
and the problem never occurs. Thanks for your help,

Slawek