    Subject: Re: Catholic Exorcisms
    Date: 1997/10/12

    SEVERAL EXORCISMS
    ----
    The Exorcism of Nicola Aubrey In the Year 1565 (from catholic.org)

    The devil laughed at the priest, and, putting on a most comical look,
    he said: "Ho! Ho! My good friend; do you intend to expel me with your
    prayers and hymns? Do you think that they will cause me any pain? Don't you
    know that they are mine? I helped to compose them!" "I will expel thee in
    the name of God," said the preacher, solemnly. "You!" said the devil,
    mockingly. "You will not expel me either in the name of God, or in the name
    of the devil. Did you ever hear of one devil driving out another?" "I am not
    a devil," said the preacher, angrily, "I am a servant of Christ." "A servant
    of Christ, indeed!" said Satan, with a sneer. Do you suppose that you can
    expel me from the body of this miserable wretch? Ha! Go first and expel all
    the devils that are in your own heart!"

    Satan knew that a demon was doing the exorcism, that the priest was
    possessed. Just a joke, to him. This exorcism supposedly ended
    successfully, but I'm no fool: We all have demons. I believe that the
    possessed priest would call it successful, regardless, as they did in 3 more
    instances below, and also in the case of Mary, in the MPD article on our
    research page. They call it acknowledging God's power, or something. The
    church is not going to admit failure, and especially not in this case, where
    150,000 people were supposedly watching the case. I've seen it, the priests,
    under supposed annointing from spirit, declare victory, which is total
    nonsense. I've seen it a hundred times. They probably shipped her off to
    come convent, or somewhere, out of sight.

    ----

    Mickey, Faith, and Shiloh's Exorcisms

    Garibaldi <"23@90"@loc.com wrote in message
    <628ch5$r3i$...

    Mickey wrote:

    Greg,
    I was exorcised in 1979. It did not work. Let's band together,
    and
    see if we can come up with some answers. From what I understand, the
    catholic church has disbanded most of it's exorcism personnel, for some
    strange reason, in these last days. Either exorcism does not work, or
    either they dont want any responsibility.

    Hang in there, and let me know if I can help (support).

    There is a good reason,the Citadel of the Lord has being taken by the
    Enemy,naturally he does not want to have exorcists around.

    I recently became acquainted with a woman who went to the catholic
    church seeking an exorcist. She was immediately recommended for psychiatric
    evaluation. They told her that if she could pass that test, then they would
    consider an exorcism.

    I was not surprised. Here, below, is the attachment that I sent her:

    Faith wrote:
    Hey "mickey" -- I hope you're still reading because I'm coming in on this
    one a little late ...

    >mickey wrote:
    >My local minister, after intense exorcism failed, 20 years ago,
    >started : snarling at me, telling me that I was living in sin, which is
    >why they weren't leaving.

    Faith wrote:
    Same story 100 times over, different day. Isn't it funny how they all
    do that? They can't *DO* it, so they want *you* to pander to their need
    for reassurance by *faking* like it's over. But you *can't* fake, because
    the TORTURE won't stop. And because you *can't* fake, they interpret that
    as being you *WON'T* fake. But instead of "fake", they call it
    "acknowledge God's power" or something like that (only it isn't "God"'s
    ANYTHING; it would just be *FAKING*!) So they accuse YOU of being stubborn,
    obstinate, rebellious, cooperating with "the Enemy". A friend of Mine and I
    came up with a term for this sudden, snarling 180-degree turnabout maneuver
    some
    twelve years ago. We called it "RESORTING." So they Resort. They
    Resort to casting YOU out because they can't cast "Them" out.
    But see, here's the deal, mikey. The reason they do this is that their
    failure at exorcism sets up for THEM the very same theological paradox
    your experience of possession set up for you. And they cannot handle
    it. It utterly, completely terrifies them -- the haunting, endless
    questions, the roller-coaster logic, the ping-pong back and forth
    between "blaming God" and "blaming one's self". What is the paradox? In a
    nutshell, this: by all experiential reality, the "God who cannot lie"
    suddenly has; the "God who keeps his promises" suddenly doesn't; the
    "God alone who can save" suddenly won't, or can't, or chooses not to -- but
    what do the "whys" matter when you're in PAIN??? -- for whatever reason,
    IT ISN'T HAPPENING! WHAM, theological impasse. And no way out -- for
    you. But for the little man of the cloth, the way out is easy: get rid
    of the *source* of all this troublesome, harrowing, horrifying
    analytical questioning before it destroys his faith.
    You know, I have a feeling all this happened before -- mythically
    speaking, when a certain Brilliant Leader was hurled from the gates of His
    home, down through the starry skies ...

    Mickey wrote:
    >Well, this was a condemnation call. I then had no
    >hope whatsoever, for relief, since 1979. Well, I now
    >feel that my experience is as a witness, for a testimony,
    >which is the only reason that I have made it this far.

    Faith wrote:
    Been there, done that. :)

    > The following is an attachment; a testimony that I received from a 28
    >year old woman, from the internet. We share similar experience, as you
    > will read. Attachment follows:

    >Shiloh wrote:
    >I am reading a lot about people and their experience with being
    >labeled d+m+n-p+ssessed. I too was labeled d+mo+n p+sss-ssed
    >this summer. I went through three months of intense ex+rc-sm. Each
    >time coming out of the "session" with such a longing to die that I would
    >immediately seek refuge in the comfort of my warm blood. I know this
    >probably sounds weird, but this is just what I did. It was either
    >that, or standing in the middle of a river at midnight trying to wash
    >(baptize) myself clean. After three months of this literal h+ll I
    >have arisen from the dead into the light that says that I now have
    >even more alters than when I started working with this religious
    >freak. I was convinced that S=tan was inside of me and so were a lot
    >of my alters. I am now worse off than I ever was as far as
    >unification and therapy progression goes. So, all you religious
    >experts on p+ssessi*n and d*m*n*ology Tell me, if dem*n p*ssessi*n is
    >the cause of my multiplicty than why am I even more "multiple" after
    >such intense exorcism? and let me tell you of the reality of this
    >fragmented dwelling- My multiplicity is the full fledged product of
    >the hypocrytic church, quite contrary to your view of my submission to
    >S*t*n and his angels.

    Faith wrote:
    This really hits home. Tell Shiloh I've been integrated for nearly two
    years now and LOVING it. If you are interested, either you or Shiloh or
    both can drop Me a line and we can continue this conversation "privately".
    Contrary to popular opinion, the Master and I are here to heal, not to
    hassle.

    One comment here:
    Here, Faith would appear to have sold-out, sided with the devil
    in order to stop the pain. Haven't we all been there?
    The devil is a liar, he works using deceit. I've seen this in my
    own life, where Satan attempted to try and make me think
    that I was siding with him, summoning him, conjuring him, selling soul,
    seeking
    his help or assistance in some matters (his own desires with me and my
    life). This
    is all just another one of this tricks, nothing but a lie. Dont' fall for
    it. A person who
    is demon possessed cannot be held accountable, nor credible. Not capable of
    thought or reaction. Who lived, at the time? A demon, not Faith. Faith was
    ill,
    semi-dead, impaired. None of this was ever her idea, creation, choice,
    free-will; and
    why/how would free-will ever come into the picture, in such situations? The
    demon
    that was present used a trick, to try and sell her out; he made her think
    that she
    was going along with it, creator of it, just another lie. Faith was nothing
    more
    than an impaired zombie, a puppet, semi-dead, paralyzed, incapable of
    anything,
    in my own opinion and experience. Quote, "Lets make her think to sell her
    soul
    to Santa". "Who shall see it?" It's just another mindcontrol technique, for
    the
    zombie impaired sub-concious puppets of trance. Man, blinded pets on a
    leash.
    Who shall see it? The percentage of humanity today, under such delusion, is
    probably a significant number. The percentage of those totally blind, who
    live
    for the moment, of the flesh/world, who do not even consider themselves
    members of the human race (abductors), is probably also a significant
    number.

    Someone else had written:
    I believe there are a number of failures in the Catholic approach to
    exorcism.

    Failure #1: Personalization of the exorist with the demon.

    The Catholic Church seems to view the act of exorcism as some
    kind of battle between the exorcist and the possessing entity.
    The possessed seems to be treated like an incidental character.

    Failure #2: Authoritarianism.

    The Catholic Church places authority in the hands of the Bishop.

    Failure #3: Ritualization.

    The Rituale Romanum is fraught with ritual which limits the
    ability of the exorcist to perform the exorcism.

    I believe the Catholic Church ought to go back and visit the
    exorcist ceremonies performed by Jesus and his apostles. They'd
    find no personalization, authority only from God/Jesus, minimal
    ritualization beyond:

    1. Identifying the offending entity through interrogation.
    2. Praying about the possession.
    3. Using God's/Jesus' authority to exorcise the extity [this might
    include instructing the entity on where to go and where it
    cannot go.

    20 related demonology articles and free possession testimonial book
    http://groups.msn.com/demonization/messages.msnw

    Multiple personality Disorder
    main internet chat discussion board
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.support.dissociation