Expand/collapse treeview nodes by clicking the node text

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Tor Inge Rislaa, Feb 5, 2007.

  1. I need to expand/collapse TreeView nodes to show/hide childnodes by clikcing
    on the node text (instead of using the expand/collapse icon). Does anyone
    know how to do that? (What property has to be set on the TreeView control?)

    My control I bound to a web.sitemap as below:

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
    <siteMap>
    <siteMapNode title="Home" url="Default.aspx">
    <siteMapNode title="About" url="About.aspx" />
    <siteMapNode title="Products" url="Products.aspx">
    <siteMapNode title="Product1" url="Product1.aspx" />
    <siteMapNode title="Product2" url="Product2.aspx" />
    </siteMapNode>
    <siteMapNode title="Contact" url="Contact.aspx" />
    </siteMapNode>
    </siteMap>

    (Language VB ASP.NET 2.0)

    TIRislaa