expand <td> to height of its iframe contents

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Steve Richter, May 7, 2005.

  1. I have a simple table with two columns. The first column contains 5
    lines of text. The second column contains an iFrame. The iFrame in
    turn contains a web page.

    The problem is it does not display at all like I would like it to. I
    want the column height to expand to the contents of either column.
    Instead, since I guess the browser does not know the height of the
    IFrame column, it is the height of column 1 that determines the height.

    here is the web page in action:
    http://www.autocoder.com/demosite/framedemo.aspx

    Here is the source. How can I get the IFrame cell to display with its
    full height, without the need for the scroll bar?

    <iframe id="iframe1" name="ContentFrame"
    src="http:\\www.google.com"
    width="100%" height="100%" ></iframe>
    </form>

    thanks,