expand <td> to height of its iframe contents

Steve Richter

I have a simple table with two columns. The first column contains 5
lines of text. The second column contains an iFrame. The iFrame in
turn contains a web page.

The problem is it does not display at all like I would like it to. I
want the column height to expand to the contents of either column.
Instead, since I guess the browser does not know the height of the
IFrame column, it is the height of column 1 that determines the height.

here is the web page in action:
http://www.autocoder.com/demosite/framedemo.aspx

Here is the source. How can I get the IFrame cell to display with its
full height, without the need for the scroll bar?

<iframe id="iframe1" name="ContentFrame"
src="http:\\www.google.com"
width="100%" height="100%" ></iframe>
</form>

thanks,