    thanks
    --
    Hutty
    =?Utf-8?B?SHV0dHk=?=, Jan 12, 2005

  2. Hi Hutty
    u forget to use style sheet
    or there is another property named imageurl or i dont remeber exatly
    but u must link to the url of a style
    hint : the style is dowunloaded with this control

    =?Utf-8?B?c2FyYQ==?=, Jan 12, 2005

  3. Thanks for the tip Sara. Thus far my research has yielded nothing that would
    give a clue as to what I need to include. I've tried the treeview with
    examples from msdn site as well. Still get the horizontal look. I'll keep
    looking for examples.
    thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?SHV0dHk=?=, Jan 12, 2005
  4. u r welcome
    look Hutty
    i got this problem before when i upload my project to server
    and this is cos:
    1) im trying to refrence the dll from my machine not from server
    2) the property SystemImagePath must be refrence to the path of the style(+
    ,_ ,..) the view of the tree it doesent work without this and it will apper
    horizantal
    belive me u need to look to this property

    =?Utf-8?B?c2FyYQ==?=, Jan 13, 2005
  5. Hi Hutty,
    when using this controls u have to make sure the DLL file is under
    the BIN folder in the WWWROOT.
    And did u install the Treeview well?
    And by the way are using VS.NET to run it b-cos u might need to Add the
    control from using Add Reference.
    And again do u have the folder "webctrl_client" that contains the
    components instaled properly?
    Hope this helps
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Jan 13, 2005
  6. Finally, I got it to work. Turns out you both were correct. For some
    reason, web_client folder did not have a subfolder calle "1_0". It was
    included with the web_client, "web_client1_0". The systempath was set to
    the default "/web_client/1_0/treeimages/". So, it was a matter of correcting
    path and renaming folders correctly.

    Thanks for your help.

    =?Utf-8?B?SHV0dHk=?=, Jan 14, 2005