expandable and contractable menu

Guest

I am trying to have an expandable menu each time it's clicked expands, and
if it's clicked again, if it is already expanded contracts, and if
contracted expands, following this example
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/navigate1.htm, I notice the
example works in each sub folder and folder, it contracts and expands if it
is alreadt contracted/expanded, what do I add to this: <a
href="javascript:ddtreemenu.flatten('treemenu1services', 'expand') ?
ddtreemenu.flatten('treemenu1services', 'contact')"> to cause the same
effect?

Neredbojias

I am trying to have an expandable menu each time it's clicked expands,
and if it's clicked again, if it is already expanded contracts, and if
contracted expands, following this example
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/navigate1.htm, I notice the
example works in each sub folder and folder, it contracts and expands
if it is alreadt contracted/expanded, what do I add to this: <a
href="javascript:ddtreemenu.flatten('treemenu1services', 'expand') ?
ddtreemenu.flatten('treemenu1services', 'contact')"> to cause the
same effect?

Why don't you try comp.lang.javascript? It's a matter of the j/s coding
detail.