    MSN website. It appears to be just a treeview of some sort. I was
    thinking about just having a user control that I make visible and
    nonvisible. Can anyone make a suggestion about how to do this? Thanks

    Kristen, Jul 24, 2006

  2. hi Kristen, the CollapsiblePanel control seems like what you are after.
    Unfortunately its a new control included with the atlas toolkit.
    http://atlas.asp.net/atlastoolkit/PanelExtenders/CollapsiblePanel.aspx

    If using atlas is out of the question for you, then making one with full
    postback or to collapse and expand on the click of a button with minimum js
    code is not so trival. In addition you can also try and take a look at
    webparts which have this type of functionality even though they are not just
    plain collapsible panels but rather a content managment framework which
    might turn out to be overkill for what you are trying to achieve.

    Regards,
    Alessandro Zifiglio
    http://www.AsyncUI.net

    Alessandro Zifiglio, Jul 26, 2006