Expandable table rows

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by chris, Aug 7, 2008.

  1. chris

    chris Guest

    My ASP.NET 2 table has expandable rows that are expanded & contracted by
    clicking on a 'show' / 'hide' link in the cell. In each row one cell
    contains a table with two rows, one showing the contracted state and the
    second showing the expanded state. JavaScript controls whether the expanded
    or contracted row is visible. The expanded row contains some text as well as
    a popup that is displayed when the user hovers over a link.

    In IE7 then the expanded row works correctly but in IE6 then it works
    correctly except for the fact that the expanded row height includes the
    height of the popup. Can someone help me out as to what I'm doing wrong?

    An example of the expanded state row cell is below:

    Line 1 of some text<BR>
    Line 2 of some text<BR>
    onMouseOut="HidePopup('HoverDiv');">
    <U>Hover over this</U></a>