Expandable table rows

chris

My ASP.NET 2 table has expandable rows that are expanded & contracted by
clicking on a 'show' / 'hide' link in the cell. In each row one cell
contains a table with two rows, one showing the contracted state and the
second showing the expanded state. JavaScript controls whether the expanded
or contracted row is visible. The expanded row contains some text as well as
a popup that is displayed when the user hovers over a link.

In IE7 then the expanded row works correctly but in IE6 then it works
correctly except for the fact that the expanded row height includes the
height of the popup. Can someone help me out as to what I'm doing wrong?

An example of the expanded state row cell is below:

Line 1 of some text<BR>
Line 2 of some text<BR>
onMouseOut="HidePopup('HoverDiv');">
<U>Hover over this</U></a>