Expandible Nested Repeaters

TJO

I am trying to create a asp.net web control the nests repeater controls as
well as allows the user to expand the nested repeater. Can someone point me
to a good tutorial or code sample? I have followed the instructions I found
on MSDN but the nested repeater is a single column databound table. I have
been stumped trying to bind multiple columns to it. Also I am not sure how
to go about show/hide capability of the nested repeater. I was thinkng
about some type of javascript that controls the innerhtml of a span? Any
help would be appreciated. thanks.

MSDN ref:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...WebServerControlTemplatesProgrammatically.asp