Expanding Table, then resizes... HTML / PHP

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by jimmycrack, Aug 30, 2010.

  1. jimmycrack

    jimmycrack

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi, let me see if I can explain this simply...

    I have created a php index page, that displays various html pages for the "content"

    The main index page has a complex table with absolute widths and the content usually has 100% widths, and this has worked fine for all my pages.

    But now, on the main page, I embedded a JavaScript element and until the JS loads, my main table is blown out of size (then re-sized properly).

    You can see what I mean by going to electrorubberband (dot) com

    I am at a loss, I am not a web designer, but I have some Google-smarts... hah

    Thanks! -Jim

    jimmycrack, Aug 30, 2010