Experimental Macro System

Dan Milstein

As a way to learn more about Python (and for fun), I'm building an
experimental Dylan- and Lisp-inspired Macro system for Python. I've just
put up a 0.1 release on Sourceforge at:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/pymac/

....if anyone is interested. It's pretty primitive at the moment, but it is
possible to write macros and use them to expand and run actual Python code.
It's currently implemented as a preprocessor (written in Python).

More details in the README file in the project.

-Dan Milstein