Expert advice needed on C++ errors while doing make

Amit_Basnak

Dear friends
I am in the process of creating the new server binary for Systinet
Server for C++. I did make all and I am getting C++ error which Im
posting below

$ make all
Error 419: "../interop/java/impl.h", line 14 # 'Barn_BarnServiceImpl'
is used as a type, but has not been defined as a type.
class BarnServerImpl : public Barn_BarnServiceImpl {
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Error 376: "../interop/java/impl.h", line 14 # Class name expected.
class BarnServerImpl : public Barn_BarnServiceImpl {
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Error 419: "../interop/java/impl.h", line 16 # 'Barn_CowArray' is used
as a type, but has not been defined as a type.
Barn_CowArray *cows;
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Error 20: "../interop/java/impl.h", line 18 # '[' expected before '*'.
Barn_Cow *findCowWithID (Barn_CowArray *where, WASP_LongLong
id);
^
Error 19: "../interop/java/impl.h", line 18 # Unexpected
'WASP_LongLong'.
Barn_Cow *findCowWithID (Barn_CowArray *where, WASP_LongLong
id);
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Error 24: "../interop/java/impl.h", line 18 # '(' expected instead of
';'.
Barn_Cow *findCowWithID (Barn_CowArray *where, WASP_LongLong id);
^
Error 22: "../interop/java/impl.h", line 19 # Syntax error.
Barn_Cow *cloneCow (Barn_Cow *cow);
^
Error 419: "../interop/java/impl.h", line 25 # 'Barn_ArrayOflong' is
used as a type, but has not been defined as a type.
virtual void slaughterCows (Barn_ArrayOflong * p0);
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Error 20: "../interop/java/impl.h", line 26 # ':' expected before '*'.
virtual Barn_ArrayOfdouble * actualMilkYield (Barn_ArrayOflong
* p0);
^
Error 172: "../interop/java/impl.h", line 26 # Undeclared variable
'Barn_ArrayOflong'.
virtual Barn_ArrayOfdouble * actualMilkYield (Barn_ArrayOflong
* p0);
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Error 335: "../interop/java/impl.h", line 26 # ANSI C and C++ do not
allow named bitfield with zero width.
virtual Barn_ArrayOfdouble * actualMilkYield (Barn_ArrayOflong
* p0);
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Error 334: "../interop/java/impl.h", line 26 # Bitfield width cannot be
larger than the size of its type '<no type>'.
virtual Barn_ArrayOfdouble * actualMilkYield (Barn_ArrayOflong
* p0);
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Error 699: "../interop/java/impl.h", line 26 # Error limit reached;
halting compilation.
virtual Barn_ArrayOfdouble * actualMilkYield (Barn_ArrayOflong
* p0);
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*** Error exit code 2

I checked the impl.h file and which seems to be OK .
The impl.h file is as below
/* Copyright 2001-2005 Systinet Corp. All rights reserved. */
/* Use is subject to license terms. */

#ifndef __WASP_DEMO_BARN_SERVICE_H
#define __WASP_DEMO_BARN_SERVICE_H

#include <waspc/config/config.h>

#include <waspc/util/exceptions.h>

// Generated code includes
#include "../java/barnImpl.h"

class BarnServerImpl : public Barn_BarnServiceImpl {

Barn_CowArray *cows;

Barn_Cow *findCowWithID (Barn_CowArray *where, WASP_LongLong id);
Barn_Cow *cloneCow (Barn_Cow *cow);

public:
BarnServerImpl();
virtual ~BarnServerImpl();

virtual void slaughterCows (Barn_ArrayOflong * p0);
virtual Barn_ArrayOfdouble * actualMilkYield (Barn_ArrayOflong *
p0);
virtual Barn_ArrayOfCow * cowsForSlaughter ();
virtual Barn_ArrayOfCow * getCows (Barn_ArrayOflong * p0);
virtual double barnRating ();
virtual Barn_Cow * theBestCow ();
virtual Barn_ArrayOfCow * getAllCows ();

};

#endif // __WASP_DEMO_BARN_SERVICE_H

can someone please guide me in the right direction i resolving these
errors ?

Thanks
Amit

Alf P. Steinbach

* Amit_Basnak:
$ make all
Error 419: "../interop/java/impl.h", line 14 # 'Barn_BarnServiceImpl'
is used as a type, but has not been defined as a type.
class BarnServerImpl : public Barn_BarnServiceImpl {
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
/* Copyright 2001-2005 Systinet Corp. All rights reserved. */
/* Use is subject to license terms. */

#ifndef __WASP_DEMO_BARN_SERVICE_H
#define __WASP_DEMO_BARN_SERVICE_H

#include <waspc/config/config.h>

#include <waspc/util/exceptions.h>

// Generated code includes
#include "../java/barnImpl.h"

This include file should define the missing types. Possibly this
include file must be generated by some JNI tool.

Amit_Basnak

Thanks Alf P. Steinbach for your comments.
Well barnImpl.h was generated by wsdl compiler for SOAP using Systinet
Server. Impl.h was already present. The thing I dont understand is how
come JNI is been used in this as this is all C++ code. Could you please
eleborate on this more ?

Thanks for your time
Amit

Alf P. Steinbach

* Amit_Basnak:
[top-posting, quoting extranous material, quoting signature]

Please don't top-post in this group. Please quote only what's relevant
for your follow-up. Please don't quote signatures.

Corrected.

* Amit_Basnak:
Thanks Alf P. Steinbach for your comments.
Well barnImpl.h was generated by wsdl compiler for SOAP using Systinet
Server. Impl.h was already present. The thing I dont understand is how
come JNI is been used in this as this is all C++ code. Could you please
eleborate on this more ?

The path "../java/barnImpl.h" indicates JNI.