    application goes to production, our clients who would be using this will have
    variety of workstation dimensions. Is there any way to get this screen going
    independent of the workstation size. Thanks in advance.

    Jack, Apr 19, 2006

  2. Jack

    Steven Burn Guest

    Add "nowrap" to the TD ;o)

    If your a "new stuff is best" fanatic then this won't do for you
    unfortunately as the W3C edgits have apparently had this deprecated since
    4.01, but it works just fine every time I use it .......

    http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_td.asp

    Thankfully I'm not the only one that doesn't see "styles" as the answer to a
    non-existent problem .... (I'm not anti-css btw, just don't see a need for
    it beyond fonts and borders)

    http://www.rantsandraves.co.uk/rant14.html

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    "Jack" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I got a edit form in a asp application which allows multiple record edit
    > from the same page. The edit screen works great to a point. I developed

    this
    > application on my laptop(15"). However, when I loaded the application on

    our
    > test site problem arose. My worstation display screen is 20" one. When I

    am

    wrapping
    > into part of second row and the rest of the display row gets garbled. What

    is
    > the best way to avoid this kind of situation? I am anticipating that when

    the

    Steven Burn, Apr 19, 2006

  3. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Thanks for your help. I will check to see how changes will affect the edit
    screen.
    Regards.

    Jack, Apr 19, 2006