Expert advise needed with a asp edit form

Jack

Hi,
I got a edit form in a asp application which allows multiple record edit
from the same page. The edit screen works great to a point. I developed this
application on my laptop(15"). However, when I loaded the application on our
test site problem arose. My worstation display screen is 20" one. When I am
into part of second row and the rest of the display row gets garbled. What is
the best way to avoid this kind of situation? I am anticipating that when the
application goes to production, our clients who would be using this will have
variety of workstation dimensions. Is there any way to get this screen going
independent of the workstation size. Thanks in advance.

Steven Burn

Add "nowrap" to the TD ;o)

If your a "new stuff is best" fanatic then this won't do for you
unfortunately as the W3C edgits have apparently had this deprecated since
4.01, but it works just fine every time I use it .......

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_td.asp

Thankfully I'm not the only one that doesn't see "styles" as the answer to a
non-existent problem .... (I'm not anti-css btw, just don't see a need for
it beyond fonts and borders)

http://www.rantsandraves.co.uk/rant14.html

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Jack

Thanks for your help. I will check to see how changes will affect the edit
screen.
Regards.