Expert Help needed

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by john, Feb 26, 2004.

  1. john

    john Guest

    Hello,

    We have been developing a site on an Xp Pro workstation. We then moved
    it to our win2k box for production. During the process we upgraded from
    vs.2002 to 2003 on both machines. The site works 100% fine on the Xp Pro box
    but when we move over to the win2k box we get the following error when
    trying to print a report via crystal reports.

    Compiler Error Message: BC30560: 'CrystalReportViewer' is ambiguous in the
    namespace 'CrystalDecisions.Web'.

    When then tried to create a generic project on the win2k box with crystal
    reports and get the same error. Looking through so post we found that during
    an upgrade the web.config might not be upgraded from 9.1.3xxx to 9.1.5xxx we
    changed that and it still doesn't work. We then copied the web.config from
    the Xp Pro box to the production box and still doesn't work. Does anyone
    have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

    John

    john, Feb 26, 2004

    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
    Got tidbits? Get it here...
    http://tinyurl.com/3he3b

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Mar 2, 2004

  3. john

    john Guest

    Alvin,

    Yes I have this one resolved. Thanks for asking.

    John

    john, Mar 3, 2004