Expert J2EE Freelancer

Puneet

Hi,
I am a freelancer in Java/J2EE area. My core area of work has been
struts for last 3 years. I have mostly worked on large web based
applicaiton in 7 years of my IT career.

Following is my skillset

Modelling: Rational Rose, Argo UML
Languages: Java, J2EE, Servlets, C,
Scripting Languages: Shell Scripting, JavaScript, Awk
Mark-up Languages: XML, HTML, DHTML
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate
Application Servers: Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, Oracle Application
Server
Operating Systems: Windows, AIX, HP-UX, Linux - Debian, Red Hat,
Fedora core-1
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cloudscape
Testing: JUnit, Cactus, OpenSTA
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, DataVision, Oracle Reports
Configuration Management: CVS, SVN, ClearCase, VSS
Others: Log4J, FOP, WSIF, Ant, JDBC

Please feel free to interact for a technical discussion.

Warm Regards
Puneet Agarwal
Delhi - India
(e-mail address removed)