    server doesnt support serversidescripts like php. I thought Javascript or
    something?

    thx

    Poochy, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Poochy wrote:

    > http://aaotracker.4players.de/usertracker.php?userid=160438 (example)
    >
    > Is it possible with certain scripts to put the numbers behind 'Enemy
    > kills' , 'ROE points', .. on my own website? Maybe its possible with PHP,
    > but my server doesnt support serversidescripts like php. I thought
    > Javascript or something?
    >
    > thx

    I thought that could be a start:

    <script type="text/javascript">
    <!--
    function displayValue(value,eleID) {
    var element;
    element = document.getElementById(eleID);
    if (element.tagName == "DIV")

    {
    element.innerText = value;
    return true;
    }
    return false;
    }
    -->
    </script>
    </head>

    <form name="form2">
    <input type="textbox" name="input"
    onkeyup="displayValue(this.value,'total')" >
    <input type="submit" value="Submit"
    onClick="displayValue(document.form2.input.value,'total')">

    But read that:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/om/xframe_scripting_security.asp

    --
    Jan