Experts needed (Java/ C++/ Unix)

Sanny

Experts are needed who can work in part time.

Tell about your Expertise, So that Clients can contact you and you
work on their projects from home.

Visit: http://www.GetClub.com/Experts.php for getting projects. You
can work directly from your home/ office.

If Clients find your Expertise Matching the requirement they will
contact you.

Bye
Sanny

Lew

Visit: http://www.GetClubbed.scam/Experts.php for getting projects. You
can work directly from your home/ office.

If Clients find your Expertise Matching the requirement they will
contact you.

Oh, geez, Sanny. Up until now I thought you were a contributor to the
newsgroups. I am so disappointed in you.

I hope your site is more literate than your spam for it suggests.

Sanny

Oh, geez, Sanny.  Up until now I thought you were a contributor to the
newsgroups.  I am so disappointed in you.

I hope your site is more literate than your spam for it suggests.

I have removed the message from googlegroups after your advice.

Bye
Sanny

Erik Wikström

I have removed the message from googlegroups after your advice.

Most news servers does not support removal of posts, and google groups
!= usenet. Knowing the difference will help you in the future.