    detailed explanation about those operations?

    Thanks a lot!
    Canny
    Canny, Jul 2, 2009

  2. Canny wrote:
    > While studying the JavaScript engine source code used in Firefox, I am
    > confused about the semantics of various JS bytecode operations given
    > in jsopcode.tbl file (http://mxr.mozilla.org/firefox/source/js/src/
    > jsopcode.tbl). Is there anyone can provide some pointers to more
    > detailed explanation about those operations?

    Maybe someone knowing C? The source code of ECMAScript implementations is
    seldom, if ever, discussed here. Try mozilla.dev.tech.javascript instead.

    BTW: The URL is wrapped and shouldn't be. Eschew Google Groups for posting.

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Jul 2, 2009

  3. In comp.lang.javascript message <>, Thu,
    2 Jul 2009 18:01:32, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <>
    posted:
    >Canny wrote:
    >> While studying the JavaScript engine source code used in Firefox, I am
    >> confused about the semantics of various JS bytecode operations given
    >> in jsopcode.tbl file (http://mxr.mozilla.org/firefox/source/js/src/
    >> jsopcode.tbl). Is there anyone can provide some pointers to more
    >> detailed explanation about those operations?

    >BTW: The URL is wrapped and shouldn't be. Eschew Google Groups for posting.

    There is nothing wrong with wrapping URLs, for readers using well-
    written agents, provided that angle brackets <> are used where the OP
    put parentheses().

    --
    (c) John Stockton, nr London UK. replyYYWW merlyn demon co uk Turnpike 6.05.
    No Encoding. Quotes precede replies. Snip well. Write clearly. Mail no News.
    Dr J R Stockton, Jul 2, 2009