Explorer.exe error report every time access every type of video me

Guest

Every time I access movies files of various format window explorer always
trigger Dr. Watson and always send “error report†to Microsoft. Like wise if
opening a video file with Window Media Player. I am using XP professional
SP2 and the current Explorer.exe version is 6.0.2900.3156. Can somebody help
or offer a solution to this problem please?
Appreciate the assistance

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

Irwansyah <[email protected]>'s wild
thoughts were released on Mon, 22 Oct 2007 01:44:04 -0700
bearing the following fruit:
Every time I access movies files of various format window explorer always
trigger Dr. Watson and always send “error report” to Microsoft. Like wise if
opening a video file with Window Media Player. I am using XP professional
SP2 and the current Explorer.exe version is 6.0.2900.3156. Can somebody help
or offer a solution to this problem please?
Appreciate the assistance

Is this related to dotnet in any way?

Guest

Whether it belongs on this page I do not know. I am looking for support with
a problem which I am confronting currently. Searching for support and
Microsoft brought me to this site. May be you can help, please?

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

Irwansyah <[email protected]>'s wild
thoughts were released on Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:00:00 -0700
bearing the following fruit:
Whether it belongs on this page I do not know. I am looking for support with
a problem which I am confronting currently. Searching for support and
Microsoft brought me to this site. May be you can help, please?

The reason you have not recieved any help here is because
you are posting to the incorrect place.

This group is for help and support specifically for dotnet.

You require a windows group, preferably a windows XP group.

Guest

Thank you for the guidance, appreciated.