    SP2 and the current Explorer.exe version is 6.0.2900.3156. Can somebody help
    or offer a solution to this problem please?
    Appreciate the assistance
    =?Utf-8?B?SXJ3YW5zeWFo?=, Oct 22, 2007

  2. Irwansyah <>'s wild
    thoughts were released on Mon, 22 Oct 2007 01:44:04 -0700
    bearing the following fruit:

    >Every time I access movies files of various format window explorer always
    >trigger Dr. Watson and always send “error report” to Microsoft. Like wise if
    >opening a video file with Window Media Player. I am using XP professional
    >SP2 and the current Explorer.exe version is 6.0.2900.3156. Can somebody help
    >or offer a solution to this problem please?
    >Appreciate the assistance

    Is this related to dotnet in any way?
    --
    Jan Hyde

    https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Jan.Hyde
    Jan Hyde (VB MVP), Oct 22, 2007

  3. Re: Explorer.exe error report every time access every type of vide

    Whether it belongs on this page I do not know. I am looking for support with
    a problem which I am confronting currently. Searching for support and
    Microsoft brought me to this site. May be you can help, please?

    =?Utf-8?B?SXJ3YW5zeWFo?=, Oct 26, 2007
  4. Re: Explorer.exe error report every time access every type of vide

    Irwansyah <>'s wild
    thoughts were released on Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:00:00 -0700
    bearing the following fruit:

    >Whether it belongs on this page I do not know. I am looking for support with
    >a problem which I am confronting currently. Searching for support and
    >Microsoft brought me to this site. May be you can help, please?

    The reason you have not recieved any help here is because
    you are posting to the incorrect place.

    This group is for help and support specifically for dotnet.

    You require a windows group, preferably a windows XP group.

    Jan Hyde (VB MVP), Oct 29, 2007
  5. Re: Explorer.exe error report every time access every type of vide

    Thank you for the guidance, appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?SXJ3YW5zeWFo?=, Oct 30, 2007