    does anyone have any info about how can i make an explorer type menu? i
    need to controll keyboard events

    rrd
    Radharadya dasa, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Radharadya dasa

    Fabian Guest

    Radharadya dasa hu kiteb:

    > hari,
    >
    > does anyone have any info about how can i make an explorer type menu?

    Care to be more specific? Windows Explorer? Internet Explorer? Jungle
    Explorer?

    > i need to controll keyboard events

    I bet you don't. Depending on what your actual goal is (this seldom
    coincides with stated goals in this newsgroup), you could probably do it
    far easier another way.

    Fabian
    Visit my website often and for long periods!
    http://www.lajzar.co.uk
    Fabian, Dec 15, 2003