Export aspx page to HTML

jeremy.rice

Does anyone know if there is a way to programmatically take an aspx
page and export it to an html file as if the user had chosen "Save
As..." from the File menu in IE?

I need to be able to create hundreds of user profiles from a
printer-friendly page I previously created by looping through a
DataReader or DataSet and export each profile into a separate html file
saved on the hard disk. It can be server-side or client-side.

Does that make sense?

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy

Peter Rilling

You could always download each using the HttpWebRequest/HttpWebResponse
which basically which just asks the server for the page.