export data from an asp .net web form to Excel

Joy

I have a form to allow users to export data from the
datagrid to Excel. It works fine on some clients. But
sometimes a user is prompted to enter the network login
information. How can I suppress this prompt?

Thanks!!

Sabre

Hi. I've been looking for a way to export data from datagrid to XL. Is this
possible, or are you actually exporting from the underlying database table?
(which is what I've resorted to, but ain't quite what I'm after!).
Thanks, Graeme