Export data from grid to Excel

Deva

Hello All,
Is it possible to export data directly from MSH Flexgrid to MS Excel?
There is some problem in exporting data from HFlex grid populated with
Hierarchical recordset.This recordset is created by using Shape..Append
commands.The Hierarchical recordset has parent -child and grandchild
hierarchy.Export doesn't seem to follow WYSIWYG convention.
Please help urgently. My whole development process is struck up here........
:eek:)
Thanks a lot!
Deva

Cor

Hi Deva,

What tools are you using to do that?

MSH Flexgrid, recordset sounds more as classic VB than vb.dotnet

Cor