    pls pls pls pls pls pls
    pls pls pls

    shankumar, Jun 19, 2006

  2. shankumar

    visu Guest

    shankumar wrote:
    > Hai Evrybody,
    >
    > I have one problem, that is i design a ASP report getting data from MS
    > SQL Server 2000 and displays it as a desinged format and also "one
    > option to export this same format to MS EXCEL". Before i seen it, but i
    > dont know its code. pls anybody tell or sent the its codings pls
    >

    > my Mail Id :
    >

    > pls pls pls pls pls pls
    > pls pls pls
    > pls pls pls

    <%
    Response.AddHeader("Content-type","application/x-msdownload;application/excel")
    Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition","attachment;filename=filename.xls")
    %>

    use above lines for outputing data in excel format..
    the above two line makes the browser to open a window to ask for save
    or open an excel file..
    then u concatenate ur table values to the structure what i gave below.
    <%

    response.write strData

    %>
    here v1 , v2 are values of a field of table

    hope this will help u..

    visu

    visu, Jun 19, 2006