export/import C++ managed classes

amirbehzadan

Hello,

I am writing some C++ classes and want to export them as .dll files so
other users can import them and use the methods I have provided in
those classes. I have two types of classes : unmanaged (or regular
classes) and managed (__gc classes). I already know how to use
"__declspec(dllexport)" to export and "__declspec(dllimport" to import
"unmanaged" classes>. However I dont know how to export "managed"
classes since this method doesnt work for them.

Can anyone help me with this ?

Regards,
Amir

Luke Meyers

I am writing some C++ classes and want to export them as .dll files so
other users can import them and use the methods I have provided in
those classes. I have two types of classes : unmanaged (or regular
classes) and managed (__gc classes). I already know how to use
"__declspec(dllexport)" to export and "__declspec(dllimport" to import
"unmanaged" classes>. However I dont know how to export "managed"
classes since this method doesnt work for them.

Can anyone help me with this ?

Sorry, we can't. You're asking about nonstandard extensions, which are
off-topic here. I suggest consulting a forum specific to your compiler
and/or platform.

A good clue to help you recognize compiler extensions is the double
leading underscore, which is reserved for that purpose.

Luke

mlimber

I am writing some C++ classes and want to export them as .dll files so
other users can import them and use the methods I have provided in
those classes. I have two types of classes : unmanaged (or regular
classes) and managed (__gc classes). I already know how to use
"__declspec(dllexport)" to export and "__declspec(dllimport" to import
"unmanaged" classes>. However I dont know how to export "managed"
classes since this method doesnt work for them.

Can anyone help me with this ?

You're asking in the wrong group. See this FAQ for what is on-topic
here and for a list of potential groups (including Microsoft-specific
ones) that you could post to:

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9

Cheers! --M