export ms access to oracle

csv java

Hi,
I am trying to export data from MS access to oracle database but the
all the field names are being exported as varchar2. can some body help
me export the data keeping the data type intact.

thanks,
Samanth.

Brandon McCombs

csv said:
Hi,
I am trying to export data from MS access to oracle database but the
all the field names are being exported as varchar2. can some body help
me export the data keeping the data type intact.

thanks,
Samanth.
What does this have to do with java?

Tor Iver Wilhelmsen

Pawel Szulc said:
and more imporently - why should anyeone ever use ms access ;)

Because they deserve to be punished? It's a bit like that whipping
thing some religious people do, I guess.