Export to Excel query

Simon Gare

Hi have succesfully exported data from db to excel and dynamically generated
filename, problem is I need a space between the invoice ID and Customer
name, at present it generates the data but joined together eg 311Mackenzie
Centre should read 311 Mackenzie Centre

<%
sData = (request.querystring("InvoiceID")) +
(Customers.Fields.Item("CompanyName").Value)
Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition","attachment; filename=" + sData
%>

Anyone help?

Regards
Simon Gare
The Gare Group Limited

website: www.thegaregroup.co.uk
website: www.privatehiresolutions.co.uk

Mark Schupp

sData = (request.querystring("InvoiceID")) + " " +
(Customers.Fields.Item("CompanyName").Value)

Simon Gare

Thanks Mark worked perfectly

Simon