Export to Excel

harshdeepster

Hi

I am trying to export a GridView to Excel.
It exports the data but transforms it in the process.
for instance, this RBHK-17+RCHJ-24A2 becomes RBHK-17ä¡24A2
so basically anywhere i have a '+' sign the rest of the data chnages
to special characters ...like FC/MC62Dã…ç˜î“—

i have tried setting various Response.Charset and encoding but to no
avail...

Please help!

TIA

Jonathan Wood

Did you try enclosing the field in double quotes?

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

[...]

Nope....but i should have...
It works!

Thnx

harshdeepster

Spoke too soon...it works for a csv but adds double quotes to the
extract for xls.