    And does the Open Source files for PDF works for exporting Crystal reports
    to PDF?

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?QmFkaXM=?=, Oct 10, 2006

  2. Perhaps this free PDF code will also be of use to you:
    http://www.ujihara.jp/iTextdotNET/en/index.html
    http://www.gotdotnet.com/Community/...mpleGuid=5588085e-3d0b-4db8-8a88-603ef212d0db

    You might also note that SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports
    can export in PDF format.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP