exported templates in icpc

Pete Becker

Pete Becker a écrit :

I now understand your answers to my remarks when talking about Java (he
he, ECMA loves Microsoft)

No, Microsoft agreed to go through the normal ECMA process, which Sun
was not willing to do.
) stuck in Raleigh/Durham with nothing to
So the policy of Sun, according to you, is not going through a real
standardization process. I said Java was not "standardized" for
political reasons. You just confirm my sayings, thanks (whether it is
Sun's fault or others, I am not interested)

That's quite a long ways away from the usual meaning of "political reasons".