    datagrid control for exporting ALL data in ASP.NET. Please give me your
    advices.

    Thanks in advance.

    bienwell, Dec 6, 2005

  2. Yes,

    when a user click "Export Data", you can retrieve the original dataset,
    or pull down a new dataset with all the data.

    With this,you can create your Excel file.

    Does that help, or you need some code?

    Grant Merwitz, Dec 6, 2005

  3. bienwell

    bienwell Guest

    Some code samples are very helpful to me. I developed Web page using Visual
    Basic.Net.

    Thanks

    bienwell, Dec 6, 2005