    into a MS Word Serial Letter. Is this possible and if how??
    Any help is well appreciated

    Peter
    peteyjr, Jan 14, 2005

  2. peteyjr

    Bullschmidt Guest

    <<
    I have a asp page with a database connection where I need to export
    adresses into a MS Word Serial Letter. Is this possible and if how??
    Any help is well appreciated

    Perhaps add the ability for the user to download a CSV file which can
    easily be opened in Excel and can be used as the datasource for a Word
    Mail Merge.

    Puzzle 5 Not much different from other solutions by Manohar Kamath
    posted 1/12/99
    http://www.asp101.com/puzzles/puzzle5_s7.asp

    Puzzle 5 "Write delimited data to browser window" by Kirk Lockhart
    posted on 12/21/98
    Write the data in plain text to the browser window, and the user can
    save the results as a plain text file and then import the data into
    Excel or whatever application they want.
    http://www.asp101.com/puzzles/puzzle5_s1.asp

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    Bullschmidt, Jan 18, 2005