    How does the code look like in the Sub "ExportingData" to export data into
    excel, word ..?

    Please give me your ideas ? Thanks in advance

    bienwell, May 11, 2005

  2. Look at following URL:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317719

    HTH

    Elton Wang

    =?Utf-8?B?RWx0b24gVw==?=, May 11, 2005

  3. You could simply output the data into this free ExportPanel control and let
    it handle the Export for you:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ExportPanel.aspx

    Or if you want to handle things a bit more manually, you could use any of
    the techniques outlined here:
    http://SteveOrr.net/Articles/ExcelExport.aspx

    Finally, if you find your needs becoming quite advanced, you could use a 3rd
    part component:
    http://www.SteveOrr.net/Reviews/AsposeExcel.aspx
    http://www.SteveOrr.net/Reviews/AsposeWord.aspx
    http://officewriter.softartisans.com/officewriter-37.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 11, 2005
  4. bienwell

    bienwell Guest

    Thank you, Elton. I've tried the codes from this link. It worked fine.

    bienwell, May 17, 2005