Exporting data to Microsoft Excel from a Web Form (using OWC) problem

sarah5e

While trying to export data to Microsoft Excel from a Web Form (using
OWC) I recieve the following error message:
COM object with CLSID {0002E510-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} is either
not valid or not registered.
Does anybody know how to solve the problem ?

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

find and register the owc10.dll
at a command prompt> regsvr32 owc10.dll

fyi: the newsgroup for owc is
microsoft.public.office.developer.web.components