    but nothing for pdf.
    any helps please?
    Franck
    Franck, Sep 27, 2005

  2. Franck

    Lars Netzel Guest

    You can always go for Crystal Reports.. but it's not the easiest thing to
    get into if it's just for somethign small.. but there you can puch teh
    DataSource into a CrystalReport in runtime and then Export to PDF ...

    /Lars Netzel

    Lars Netzel, Sep 27, 2005

  3. Franck you can also make use of reporting services or
    see this :-http://itextsharp.sourceforge.net/
    Hope that helps
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Sep 27, 2005