Exporting GridView data to Multiple File Formats - resending

feltra

Hi all,

I am trying to export a GridView data to multiple file formats. The
requirement is that when more than one file format is selected and the
"Submit" button is clicked, the data from the grid needs to get
exported to multiple file formats. First of all is it possible? I am
using ASP.NET 2.0 and VS 2005. If possible can you give me any hints
as to how to go about it? Thank you.

Right now I am using the Response.ContentType method to export to the
specified file format. I just change the extension to the file type
that is required (for e.g. For xml, I give .xml and for html I
give .html). I am using a HTMLTextWriter to perform this operation. I
am rendering the GridView control to export the data.

I have been successful to export it to a single file format at one
time. But it does not work when multiple selections are made. Even
then I am able to export in only one format. Can you please help me..?
Thank you.

Thanks & Regards,
-feltra

PS: First time message has not appeared on the board... Trying 2nd
time.