Exporting HTML Table to Excel?

M P

Is this possible? I am planning to export data from SQL that generates HTML
table. Instead of selecting the table and then copy then paste to excel, is
ther a script(JS or VB) that will automatically export or open the Query to
it.

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

M P said:
Is this possible? I am planning to export data from SQL that generates HTML
table. Instead of selecting the table and then copy then paste to excel, is
ther a script(JS or VB) that will automatically export or open the Query to
it.

See:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=199841
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=301044