    table. Instead of selecting the table and then copy then paste to word, I
    need a script(JS or VB) that will automatically export or open the Query to
    word.
    A P, Sep 6, 2004

  2. If you give the new page an extension of .doc, then Word should open the
    client's desktop and display the page for them.

    --
    ~Brad Kingsley
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/.Net

    http://www.orcsweb.com/
    Powerful Web Hosting Solutions
    #1 in Service and Support

    Brad Kingsley, Sep 6, 2004

  3. A P

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 10:00:50 +0800, "A P" <> wrote:

    >Is this possible? I am planning to export data from SQL that generates HTML
    >table. Instead of selecting the table and then copy then paste to word, I
    >need a script(JS or VB) that will automatically export or open the Query to
    >word.

    See:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;311461

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Sep 6, 2004
  4. A P

    A P Guest

    its very complicated. Why is it like that? I notice on excel, you only need
    to include this line?

    Then you can convert html tables to excel.

    A P, Sep 7, 2004
  5. A P

    Coz Guest

    Its complicated because that is a .net example - .net is complicated....
    seems to be about all it is for me !

    There is the equivalent for your "application/vnd.ms-excel" ...

    application/msword

    Try these:
    http://ppewww.ph.gla.ac.uk/~flavell/www/content-type.html
    http://www.utoronto.ca/ian/books/html4ed/appb/mimetype.html

    both pretty useful.

    Coz, Sep 8, 2004
  6. A P

    A P Guest

    thanks!

    A P, Sep 9, 2004
  7. A P

    A P Guest

    how about setting page margin on ms word? can I control that thru asp?

    A P, Sep 9, 2004