Exporting Mulitple Documents to PDF

David Lozzi

Howdy,

I need to export multiple documents (doc, xls, ppt, jpg) and crystal reports to a single PDF file. I know how to export a single Crystal Report to PDF and it works quite nicely. However, the users have an option to include other documents/reports in their report that are associated with the report.

For example: User previews a single report called a case. WIth the case, there are files users have uploaded to it, files and images, etc.. There are other reports that pertain to the case but collect separate information. The user can Export Case to PDF, which will present the user with the list of attachments and the list of other reports that may pertain to this report. They can then select which items they want from both lists and then export everything to a single PDF file for easy managment.

I just need assistance in the PDF creation step, how to include all of these items into one PDF file. Is there a reference on how to handle each item separatly? Or maybe how to do exactly what I am trying to do?

Thanks a TON!

Kevin Spencer

I'm not sure why you would think you would find Adobe PDF API information in
a Microsoft .Net newsgroup, but I would suggest Googling the API for PDF.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP